The MeffStation terminal is the MEFF trading terminal associated with a specific dealer. MEFF has developed a multidealer terminal that can be used on behalf of other entity dealers for those members that have this requirement.
These products come in two formats:
- In-a-box distribution: a hardware-software combo located in the MEFF LAN within the member's installations. MEFF tech support personnel take care of its installation, configuration and maintenance. As with the other devices connected up to MEFF's LAN, software upgrades and incident handling are administered directly by MEFF's IT departments. All the base software licences installed in the hardware have been acquired by MEFF and are included in the product. This distribution option is available in Spain. Please consult MEFF regarding availability in other countries.
- Software distribution: a software package that enables the member's IT professionals to install and configure the terminal in their own hardware. Under this regime, the member is responsible for hardware and software maintenance and for installing any upgrades provided by MEFF. Maintenance is subject to the prevailing hardware and software requirements set by MEFF.
- MEFF terminal distribution options -
Both modalities are available in Spanish and English.
Each MEFF terminal is associated with two MEFFAccess exchange access servers. One of these takes the role of main access server while the other is designated for back-up.
- The MEFF terminals connect to MEFFAccess directly -
The MEFF terminals are equipped with a versatile interface that can be tailored to users' visual and trading preferences.
- TOP Plus Teminal -
MEFF's terminals come with all the features needed to deal on the exchange. They also come with a series of advanced features that provide value-added tools for both trading tasks and the full range of trade management issues.
Below is a list of some of the noteworthy features of the MeffStation terminal.
- User access control
- Desktop personalisation
- Data export to files
- Data server via proprietary API
- Terminal-specific trade limits and filters
- Ability to trade all available MEFF products
- Live order monitoring and management
- Interactive consults and reporting on all trade related aspects
- Application posting
- Receipt of informative messages
- Open position settlement and management
- Generation of end of day reports
- Exercise management
- Assignment of daily account trades, position transfers and management of give-ups
- Information on client settlements and margin calls (intra-day simulation and definitive end of day balance).
- Management of positions in aggregated and segregated accounts.
The multidealer terminal comes with all the above listed features in addition to configuration for use on behalf of any of the entity's dealers.